By making a few improvements to your processes you could make a huge difference to the environment. From reducing waste materials, wasting less energy to reducing unnecessary business mileage. Take a look at our easy steps to make a difference. You could also make a surprising amount of savings too.
- Purchase your energy from renewable sources.
- Consider investing in solar PV.
- Consider renewable heat sources (e.g. air/ground source heat pumps).
- Try to repair rather than replace and identify waste that can be reused.
- Segregate recyclable wastes and find out what happens to it.
- Identify and reduce areas where materials are wasted.
- Specify consumables with limited packaging.
- Ask suppliers about materials with recycled content.
- Reduce outgoing packaging.