By making a few improvements to your processes you could make a huge difference to the environment. From reducing waste materials, wasting less energy to reducing unnecessary business mileage. Take a look at our easy steps to make a difference. You could also make a surprising amount of savings too.
- Purchase your energy from renewable sources.
- Consider investing in solar PV.
- Consider renewable heat sources (e.g. air/ground source heat pumps).
- Try to repair rather than replace and identify waste that can be reused.
- Segregate recyclable wastes and find out what happens to it.
- Identify and reduce areas where materials are wasted.
- Specify consumables with limited packaging.
- Ask suppliers about materials with recycled content.
- Reduce outgoing packaging.
Bee Net Zero
For more help and advice on the things your business can do to reach net zero visit the Bee Net Zero site today.
Together we can make a difference.Find out more