There are lots of simple, straightforward actions you can take that won’t cost you anything and will start saving you money straight away.
- Check heating control times and settings (don’t over-heat).
- Don’t obstruct radiators. Don’t leave windows & doors open in heated (or cooled) rooms.
- Upgrade to more efficient heating.
- Draught-proof windows and doors. Insulate your roof to reduce heat loss.
- Consider rapid roller shutter doors or warehouse door curtains.
- Install double glazing
SME Guide to Energy Efficiency
No-one likes to waste things, whether it’s time, money or energy – especially when profits are under pressure and margins are tight…
Making data green: In Conversation with Teledata
The Business Growth Hub talk to Matt Edgley, group commercial director at Manchester data centre operator Teledata, about the company’s ground-breaking energy efficiency drive…
Going green through automation: In Conversation with MW Fulfilment
Mike Walls, Managing Director at warehousing services firm MW Fulfilment, tells us about his switch to sustainable packaging and how automated scanning software is transforming his business.